Before you choose to apply for the second passport or residence permit, you should first of all clearly define for yourself what do you need it for? The reasons may be different:
  • - you may wish to move between countries and not bother about visas;
  • - change you tax status and apply for TIN number of other country; or
  • - you may desire to relocate completely to another country and live there.
Due to recent changes in legislative systems of almost all the countries, numerous new regulations of the banks and CRS (Common Reporting Standard), which calls on jurisdictions to obtain information from their financial institutions and automatically exchange that information with other jurisdictions on an annual basis, more and more people begin to think over redomiciliation and obtaining of the second passport.
So redomiciliation will not be sufficient for the bank purposes - the most essential for the banks would be providing of utility bill and tax ID. So for finding right solution please contact our specialists.
    Residence permit (Europe and other countries):

  • Hungary
  • UAE
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Latvia
  • Malta
  • Cyprus
  • Switzerland
  • The Netherlands
  • Austria
  • Portugal
Citizenship (Caribbean area):

  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Dominica
  • Grenada
  • Saint Kitts and Nevis
  • Saint Lucia